Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in school... actin like a fool

So I've been back in school for almost a week now and I think I see how my semester is going to be.  It's going to involve a lot of geology, and a lot of riding.  Between Structural Geology, Hydrogeology, and my independent study on the Volcanic Structure of Mid-Ocean Ridges my life will be happily filled with geology that I will mostly love.  I'll have to get back to you on hyrdo, I don't know yet if "love" will be the right word in that case... Oh yeah, and I'll have to work my way though Global Environmental History, which should yield some interesting reading material.

And then I ride.  A lot hopefully.  I'm going to start base training earlier and hopefully more frequently this year so it should yeild some good results.

All-in-all, I am super-excited about what 2009 has to bring.

2 comments:

Fort James said...

I would think a guy like you would just have to live in a place like Moab or the like. Lots of rocks, lots of riding. What more would you need?

Let me know when the first December training camp in Moab is planned!

Jake said...

eh, I've been to Moab and it's pretty nice. But I really like it in PA, plenty of awesome riding, and plenty or more interesting rocks that Moab...