Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MASHin at Michauxxxx

Don't feel like writing much because my mind is preoccupied with the Mohr Circle problem set I have to do tonight.  Instead, some pictures from the weekend courtesy of The Don

Race start: In the company of kings...


Look a new bike!

Mr. Shaggy-Hair himself, National Champion Jeff Bahnson


The always super-fast Chris Eatough enjoying some rock time

Donna kicking butt and taking names on the Nugget


Madison is angry at that rock...


Gunnar not so much...


Rolling into Culvert/High Life on my last lap

So next weekend I'm headed down the MD for the Rockburn USAC race.  First XC race on my new bike, pictured above in action.  Just waiting for one more new chainring, some more racy tires (Nevegals hook up great, but roll mad slow and are heavy), and a carbon seatpost and she will be done.  Name yet to be decided...


2 comments:

Madison said...

Jake, I loved that rock. That's just my face of determination lol

Raineman said...

Nice write up and nice pics! Are there more of such posted anywhere?(pics that is?)