Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The last few weeks...

Mohr Circles have again fried my brain, so here are some pics w/ minimal words:

The Rockburn course hated my big, nobby tires

Cat. 2 start

Racin'

Rockin' the skinsuit


The 09 MACDC included a star-studded cast:

Yozell

Lichtenwalner, including awesome golves

Michaux's very own Brett Weiser, with Zach pointing at birds

Coach Kuhn

Out on the trail with my group

Rolling around pre-ride Sunday morning

Jeb likes mud

Kitchen helpers were awesome!!! All my favorite people here... except my mom, who is not pictured

Ethan!!!!!

That's it... Kuhn's relay is this weekend, as well as the Fawn Grove Roubaix (I'm doing a road race ???).  Should be fun...

*Pics from Don, because he takes awesome pictures

3 comments:

brett said...

nice post.

Jake said...

thank you... hope you enjoyed your ride today!

Matt said...

Jake,

What's up with CAT 2 ?? I thought you were cat1/expert.

-matt