Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reset

Decided to go home for a quick mental reset today. Too sick of living out of my car and sleeping on a couch. I cleaned out my car today and found Jell-o stains on the front passanger seat. Not quite sure how those got there but tomorrow will be spent removing them. Probably from the jell-o that I left in a bag on the seat in the hot sun. This also gives me time to fix my drastically broken bike. You know, usual stuff, completly rebuilding my freehub (new parts are hopefully on the way from WTB). finding the attachment bolt for my brand new X.0 rear derailleur that a stick gleefully took out at Brett's Ride last week. But exciting things are on the horizon. Something I've been waiting for for a long time:

Image Courtesy of CyclingNews.com

1 comment:

Gunnar said...

Is that ur crank? It's sick!