Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Things

I had not thought about cyclocross season much before 7 Springs so last Friday found me frantically building up my bike for the weekends races. Last minute as usual. I don't really have much to say about the individual races. Found myself mid-pack again both days, 41st at Puma Cross on Saturday and 45th at Charm City Cross on Sunday. Charm City was by far my favorite. A great race run by great people. Congrats to Auer and all the C3 folks who made that possible. You guys rock.

Start Line

Pain face


Gunnar is freakin killing it so far


I love doing this


Last lap charge

Next thing on the menu is not bike related at all. Heading off to do some camping in NJ and CT with some geologically interesting stops on the way as part of the Geology Department Field Trip. Should be a most fun time. Oh and next time you see my CX bike it will be different, but how?

No comments: