Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things to Buy: End-o-the-World Edition

It may seem a little silly that I'm selling a bunch of stuff since the world is going to end in 11 short months, but there is a season of mountain bike racing between now and then, so I'm doing it anyway [/sarcasm]

There are some big ticket items:

Wheelset #1

Wheelset #2 (with tires)

Some medium ticket stuff:

Rear Hub SOLD!!!

Crankset <---- Re-listed, price dropped!

And a small thing:

Brake Rotor <---- Re-listed, price dropped!


*NEW* Things to make your bike go forward:

X7 Front Derailleur

XT Front Derailleur

(If these links are incorrect it's because I can't check them on my computer at work...)

There will be a few more small things added over the next few days, and I'll put them up on this post so you all can easily find them.  Happy bidding!

In other news, I added this to my bike stable yesterday:



Thank you Bad Andy.  I will treat it well.

So long!

EDIT: New Items added!

EDIT: Links fixed.

No comments: