Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moved in

I am now moved into my new room in 2527 W. High. It's pretty sweet. Classes start tomorrow and I have Physics first. It should definitely be interesting. Moved in yesterday and went out to Rillo's (a fancy restruant) where I had the single best cut of meat I have ever had. It was friking amazing. I almost died when I ate it. The room as seen from the webcam on my compy:


It's pretty nice. In other news, one of my cycles that starts with a V should be arriving at a place sometime this week. This makes me happy. The Vassago, though, has to be postponed due to the lack of availability of the sweet Orange color that I want. They have black in stock, which is nice too, but I figured that since Don bought a green bike, and Brett has a shiny silver one, I need an orange one to round out our insanity. It will be soon though...

1 comment:

brett said...

hey, nice new love shack for the year. the vassago color will work--hoping that donna's next ride, that hopefully will start with an "L" will be an anodized orange...safety first, you know.