Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good Day

And a good week too.  Ms. Geology and I spent the week looking at apartments in Maryland because of her new teaching job down in that area.  We settled on this

View from the back of the complex

No, this isn't the view from our porch (we have one though), but if you walk out the front door turn left (east) and walk a mere 50 m or so, you'll see this.  I'm pretty excited.  We're pretty excited, and there will definitely be more on that in the future.

Today was a day filled with sports.  This morning was the first mountain stage of Le Tour, then I went for a ride, and although I didn't put out as much energy as Andy Schleck on his perfectly timed attack for the win today, but I can take solace in the fact that I felt good during my sprint intervals.  Small victories... small victories.  After that was the final minutes (probably more like the final hour) of the World Cup.  Good job Spain.  Good job Netherlands.  See ya'll at the Fair Hill Classic this weekend!

No comments: