Monday, October 4, 2010

Apples

Got some apples from the cross race this weekend.  Don't really have much to say about it.  The apples are tasty.  Had a really good race, and I could have gotten a higher start if I had read my number correctly (that's another story all together.  Finished 22nd in the 3/4 race.  My legs are finally getting some pop back, out of corners and such, so kicking out of corners (which there were a lot of) wasn't as much of a problem.

C3 army present and accounted for for the 3/4 race


Movin' up...

Money shot from the road

As a sucky runner, I chose to ride the run-up, which was to my advantage except for this lap where the other guy in the picture caught me... I dropped him on the next climb though.


Might race next weekend, might not.  It depends on plans of friends, how much work I do this week, and other things.  This rain we've been having has been a blessing and a curse: on the one hand, I don't have to work so I have time to do other things, on the other hand, I don't have to work so I don't get paid.  I got billz to pay yo!

Pictures from Ms. Geology again...

No comments: